Saturday 13 June 2015

Make Up Gallery Long Lasting Foundation- Initial Thoughts

Today I tried out one of my latest purchases from the Make Up Gallery line at Poundland. I'm not a make up snob any means but I did wonder how well a pound shop foundation would perform. After wearing it today I can say that for the price it's really not bad. I got the palest shade available 'Ivory' and it's still a little dark on me. It's wearable but I think it will be a better match once I've got more of a tan. Coverage was pretty low but I think it could be built up. It still worked well at evening out my skin but it sadly didn't cover a big spot up very well! It applied well with a beauty blender- the formula doesn't feel cheap. It claims to leave a matte finish but I felt it was a bit more shiny than my regular Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude. I definitely needed to use powder afterwards, but I do have quite oily skin. It's now been about 5 hours since I first put it on and I could do with a blotting paper!It lasted pretty well though considering my skin type.
All in all, not a bad budget buy. Hopefully I'll be able to get a proper picture of me wearing it soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment