Tuesday 26 May 2015

W7 In The City Palette

I bought this palette last month but I hadn't tried it out properly until this morning, when I thought it was about time I gave it a go! I used a primer and started by evening out my eyelids with the 2nd shade 'Troy'- this matches my skin tone perfectly. I then went over the lid with the 3rd shade 'Brass'. Next I used the following shades 'Touch' and 'Autumn' in the crease, followed by a touch of 'Andrea' (most peculiar name choice). All the shades are matte and blended in well with no fall out. With the help of a bit of primer the pigmentation was good, especially considering the price. I got mine at Xtras for £3.99 with the code 'WELCOME20'. It's a really compact little palette and I think it would be great for travelling with. It's a tin (albeit not the strongest) so I think it would fare well in a bag or suitcase.
I would definitely recommend this if you are into your matte nude shades! And if your budget doesn't quite stretch to Urban Decay like myself!


Apologies for the slicked back hair! Needs a wash!



I think W7 are really upping their game lately and I'm liking a lot of their products! 




4 comments:

  1. Ooh this palette looks fab - I love subtle shades like this and it's such a bargain too :)

    Beth x
    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours in this are great! Also what a bargain - I might have to pick one up myself. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I finally tried it, can see it being a favourite now :) x

      Delete