Wednesday 8 April 2015

Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing Nail Paint

When I saw these pop up on Twitter last night I was instantly intrigued, as I'm always interested in gel nail alternatives. Whilst UV cured gel nails do have their bonuses, I find that removal is too much of a hassle and it can be quite damaging. These however claim to give a salon like finish whilst curing naturally in day light. You simply apply two coats of your chosen shade then apply the special topcoat. It instructs that no other top coat will work so they have to used together.
I bought these today from Superdrug for £4.99 each and was pleased to see the 3 for 2 makeup offer on across all brands. I bought the shades 'Fuchsia Generation' and 'I've been Pinkin' as well as the topcoat. I've already applied the latter shade and so far I'm impressed. The brush is shaped perfectly in order to get a neat finish and the formula is smooth and pretty easy to work with. Drying time was good too. After I had applied it I went for a quick walk in the sunshine so hopefully it has helped to 'cure' it. We shall see how it holds up! For now though they are very glossy and I love the amazingly bright pink shade. Perfect for Spring and Summer.



There was a good selection of other shades available too, so if these are a success I could be tempted to try some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment