Friday 13 March 2015

Amie Morning Dew Matte-Finish Moisturiser

I think I may have finally found a moisturiser that my skin agrees with- it may even be HG status! I actually bought this in late 2013 but I haven't had it opened that long, it's just been in my stash! I have been using it for quite a while though and it's coming to an end finally. I'm going to buy a replacement soon though, as I don't think I can go without it!
I think the reason I love it so much is that it actually lives up to its claim of being matte finish. So many moisturisers claim to be mattifying and I've nearly always been disappointed. Thankfully I can put this on knowing that it won't leave me looking lardy faced minutes later. It sinks in really quickly but is still effective at getting rid of any dryness. Another reason to like it is that it is free from parabens, sulphates, mineral oils and animals extracts. I'm not particularly fussy on ingredients but I do prefer products that are more natural. It's also suitable for vegans and vegetarians and is BUAV approved.
Rosehip and bilberry are used to help nourish the skin, whilst plant sugars are used to hydrate. I can also spy orange and lemon fruit extracts in the ingredients, which I'm sure have their benefits.The list isn't all virtuous but it doesn't claim to be completely natural. As long as my skin is happy with it then I don't mind, and it's better than a lot of moisturisers at this price point. Speaking (or writing) of which, this normally costs around £4 but I got mine when it was on a half price offer at Tesco. I'm hoping I can find it on offer again soon but £4 is very reasonable as it is.
If you have combination/oily, frequently blemished skin like mine then I highly recommend this moisturiser!


No comments:

Post a Comment