Saturday 4 October 2014

Clean & Clear Truly Gentle 3 in 1 Facial Wipes

First things first. These are awful! Do not buy! I bought these ages ago when I was looking for some basic wipes that I could use all over my face, including eyes. I think I may have got these from Home Bargains, in which case they were probably there for a reason! They leave my skin feeling so slimy and slippery, almost greasy, which is baffling considering it's a Clean & Clear product. Yes they do remove makeup fairly well, but I just can't get on with the texture. I reluctantly used these last night, when I was tired and feeling unwell, hoping to clean my face quickly so I could go to bed, but in the end I had to wash my face properly. My skin just felt so disgusting. I've used these at night previously and I remember waking up looking so shiny. Not good.
All in all these are utter crap and will be going in the bin.



Think I will be sticking to the Lacura ones from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment