Tuesday 23 September 2014

Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel


I bought this new from Ebay for around £7 as I had wanted to try it for years. Literally. I remember reading about this when when I was much younger and everyone seemed to poop rainbows over it! I've used it a few times now and whilst it definitely leaves my skin feeling much softer, I've not been as wowed as I thought I'd be. I like that it's not a mask that dries down, as they can sometimes feel a little stripping, and I love the scent, but I did expect my skin to look more brighter after use. Considering it's a peel I've also found it to be very gentle and it doesn't leave my skin looking red or feeling irritated. It's worth mentioning though that I don't have particularly sensitive skin.  I think that if I used it consistently once a week then I could see a better result, in terms of brightness, so I'll have to try that. Overall though, I'm glad I've got it in my skincare collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment