Wednesday 23 July 2014

Sweaty Face Saviours

I know everyone is churning out these 'products for hot weather' type posts now, but I thought I might as well share some of the things that are helping to stop me being Laura the lard face. At least a little bit!


Seventeen Miracle Matte pressed powder- The is quickly becoming one of my favourite powders as it's really effective and seems a bit lighter (as in not heavy) than other ones. I've got the shade Ivory/Porcelain but it doesn't really add any colour. I actually thought it was translucent until I looked.  I also like that it's got a mirror, which is handy when I take it out. I think it beats the blogger fave Rimmel Stay Matte! 

Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash & Mask- I've been finding this really refreshing in this muggy weather as leaves my skin with a menthol-y tingliness. I know some people don't like that but it feels very cooling on a hot day! I also feel like it's really cleaning my pores out thanks to the clay based formula- it just feels more 'scrubby' and exfoliating than regular washes, even though it doesn't contain any particles. It works equally well as a mask too and left my skin feeling really smooth and free of grime. 

The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser- I normally use this over moisturiser, but lately I've been using it on its own and it's been doing a great job at keeping my make up in place.  I love the clean, fresh scent and it seems to stop my skin getting so oily and spotty, especially on my cheeks. I can't really tell if it's minimising my pores but it's been a great base in this weather! Best of all it doesn't go all flaky or roll into little balls like some primers do. 


Do you use any of these? What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. That wash and mask is one of my favourite products, cant get over how cheap it is x

    ReplyDelete