Friday 7 February 2014

Primark Make Up Sponge


Unfortunate pic here- it makes it look like a tiny balloon in a bag. Anyways this is Primark's version of a beauty blender - or as they call it 'Egg Make Up Sponge.' I was keen to try this as at £1.50 it is much cheaper than the Cosmopolitan sponge which I usually buy, so this week I have been putting it to the test to see how it compares. Firstly, it is firmer than the Cosmopolitan one and is not as comfortable to use. I've had quite sore sinuses this week and this really hasn't helped matters! I also find that it takes longer to cover my face using this one due to it's smaller size. The pointy part though has been great at getting good coverage around my nose. Overall, for the price it's really not bad at all and I will continue to use it in rotation with my beloved Cosmo blender.

Haver you tried this? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment