Saturday 21 September 2013

The Autumn Tag

Today I thought I would do the Autumn tag that is floating around. Even though I haven't been tagged I'm doing it anyway as I'm bored dammit! :-)

1. Favourite thing about Autumn?

I like that I can cover up in jeans and hoodies again and that I can hide away my pasty legs and ugly feet! I find dressing for Summer quite stressful! I hate the shorter days, especially dark cold mornings, but I do like getting all snuggly in my dressing gown and slippers once I'm home. I also start having more baths again (well when I'm back at my mum's at least) and I love soaking with lots of bubbles and magazines. 

2. Favourite drink?

Well right now I'm mad about chai lattes but knowing me I'll probs make myself sick of them soon! I reckon I'll be moving on to hot chocolate shortly. Not too fussed on cream but I have to have marshmallows. They're always a bit sad without them! 

3. Favourite scent/candle?

I like a lot of scented candles but I love the Yankee baby powder one and I've still got a huge one that needs burning up. I've also spotted a big blackcurrant one recently at our local garden centre that smelt lovely so I may try and hunt that one down too. 

4. Best lipstick? 

I have so many lipsticks that I don't really wear any specific ones. Hopefully I will be getting a lot of use out of my new Collection Gothic Glam lipstick in Seduction. My lips turn into lizard skin when it gets colder and the heating goes on so its likely I'll just be slapping on some lip balm. 

5. Go to moisturiser? 

Whatever season I either use The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream, Clean and Clear Dual Action Oil-Free moisturiser or Superdrug Simply Pure Light Moisturiser for sensitive skin. I also like to use a bit of Organic Surge Blissful Daily Moisturiser around my nose as I always get dry patches there. I don't use it all over though as then it looks like I've rubbed in lard! 

6. Go to colours for the eyes? 

I tend to go for neutral shades such as browns, taupes and minks. I love olive and antique gold shades in the Autumn though. 

7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? 

I'm not really big on music. That'll probably sound awful to some but it's not really a big part of my life I do enjoy music but I don't really have any faves, I just listen to whatever is on the radio when I'm in my car! 

8. Favourite outfit to wear? 

I like wearing my grey corduroy skinnies (well if they still fit me that is!) and boots along with slouchy cardigans. I love wearing my oatmeal-y one I got from Internationale last year. 

9. Autumn treat? 

I'll be looking for a new winter coat soon as my current one from Next is about 2 years old now and is starting to go a little bobbly. I think I'll look in Next again as even though they are quite expensive I find the quality to be really good. 
Oh and Terry's Chocolate oranges. I'll probably start getting addicted to them again soon. 

10.  Favourite place to be? 

I just like being at any of my three homes with my family or boyfriend. As long as I've got good company I'm happy anywhere.
 I also love being out in the cold and wrapped up watching a firework show. I usually go to the one in Chester but I think we might be going to a different one this year. 



2 comments:

  1. I like this tag :) Love autumn, and I cant wait for the fireworks display! xox

    The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, especially getting to crack out the sparklers!

      Delete