Thursday 19 September 2013

I heart...

I've been lacking  motivation to blog lately but seeing as my boyfriend is hogging the TV and I'm feeling a bit bored and sorry for myself I thought I write a little post about what I've been loving lately. A nice and easy post without having spent any money!


  • Chai lattes and chai tea. I just can't get enough of the stuff! 
  • The Great British Bake Off. I love food in general, especially all things sweet, so this is my ideal show. I've even got my boyfriend enjoying it and he usually hates what I like. 
  • The Body Shop Brazil nut body mist. I adore the smell of this and it's especially nice as the weather is gets colder as it's such a cozy, snuggly scent. 
  • MUA Power Pout in Rendezvous. I initially thought that this would be more nudey but it's actually quite pink. I've been wearing it for work a lot recently as a more glossy and brighter alternative to my Revlon balm stain in Honey. 
  • Slippers! I've got some new unicorn ones from Primark and some new koala slippers socks and they're so cute. I can see my feet being practically welded to them of an evening soon. 
  • Ikea. Well not really loving as we've only been once, rather I'm loving thinking about moving myself in to my boyfriends flat properly and getting more things to prettify the place. I desperately need more storage but all we really ended up with last Sunday was a new whisk, a candle and a mug. Oh and hot dogs and cinnamon rolls! 
  • Getting the winter duvet out again! I love being all snuggled up and grub-like. Not enjoying the chillier mornings though, especially post showers! 
So there you have it-just some random trivial waffle!

No comments:

Post a Comment