Monday 12 August 2013

L'Oreal Color Riche Polish-507 Riviera Lavender

 I made a little Fragrance Direct order lately and this was one of the polishes I got along with two others. For just £1.30 it is so good and a much better formula and brush than Essie I reckon! The Color Riche polishes apply like a dream- application may well be the best out of all the polishes I own. You can practically cover your nail in one sweep and, with this shade at least, you can get away with just one coat. I also love the amazingly shiny finish. I did use a fast drying topcoat but it really doesn't need it for the shine. The shade Riviera Lavender is just gorgeous- I'm such a sucker for this type of periwinkle colour, plus it's so easy to wear and flattering on my skin tone. As the title would suggest it is more purple than blue but the blueness definitively comes out more in the sunlight.
There are loads of colours available at the moment on Fragrance Direct. A lot haven't got swatches but it's nothing a quick Google search can't fix. Annoyingly though I'm going to have to send one of my polishes back (Milk Shake in LA- cute name!) as it arrived with the lid not screwed on properly so it has gone quite thick and gungey. Such a shame as it is a lovely pretty pink colour. The other one I got was from the Limited Edition Cannes 2013 collection. Now this was a bit puzzlingly as I ordered the shade 822 Bronze Parure but I think it is actually 823 Riviere Amethyst even though it says it's Bronze Parure on the bottle-the shades just don't match up to what I've seen online! Nevertheless it is still a great glittery polish that I think will be perfect come the festive season.






Have you tried Color Riche polishes? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment