Thursday 6 June 2013

Oh I do Like To Be Beside The Seaside!

Last Sunday I spent a lovely day at Llandudno with my dad and boyfriend. I don't live with my dad so it's nice to spend time with him and to get him out of the house as he doesn't drive. Llandudno is only about an hour away from me
It was a gorgeous sunny day and though my boyfriend wasn't completely taken with the place I enjoyed myself and the typical seaside resort tut shops and arcades. I just think he was in a grump coz he didn't get to grab an angry bird and lost to me at air hockey! There was also a Punch and Judy show which I found both creepy and amusing. Have to love a sausage stealing crocodile after all! We had a walk along the promenade and pier and munched on hot dogs and ice cream. Simple pleasures! I also had to have a blue slushie. Impossible to resist those on a hot day!  You do have to eat fast though there as the seagulls are cheeky fooks and will swoop down and help themselves. I saw a very pissed off man have half his hot dog snatched from him! Evil seagulls aside I really do like it here and will probably go back in the summer some time.

Next time I'm hoping to go up the Great Orme.



Out of focus nobbly bobbly. <3 

Evil.

Obligatory sneaky stuffing face pic for lolz.

Cool Alice In Wonderland  carved wooden statues were all around  the place

Have you had any nice day outs lately? Where's your favourite seaside location?

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a lovely day out! My fave seaside location is where I live - Hastings - but obvs I'm biased! :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so jealous! I would love some seaside time... I don't have any beaches near me unfortunately, but you looked like you had a fab time :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete