Saturday 18 May 2013

Pappy Product: Superdrug Dry Shampoo

This is the first in a possible series of 'Pappy Products' though hopefully they shouldn't come up too regularly!   I bought three of these back in October when there was a buy one get two free deal going on. I think these are always on some some sort of offer though. On a positive note I love the smell of these, especially the orange one but after getting through two and a half cans, and going back to Batiste,  I have to say that I just don't think they're up to the job. I did like the fact that they weren't as powdery as the Batiste ones but these didn't seem to have anything in the way of powder to absorb oil even though it contains corn starch. Batiste uses rice starch I believe and I would have thought that both would do the same job but maybe the other is more efficient or contains more of it? I dunno but the Superdrug one is pretty inefficient, I end up having to use loads and even then I can't really see a difference. So yeah, whilst these are cheap they just don't cut it when my hair is in a tramp like state and in need of some serious degreasing! For a refresher though they're fine and as I said they do smell lovely.


What do you think of these? What is your favourite dry shampoo?

1 comment:

  1. What a shame this doesn't work very well. The packaging doesn't look very nice compared to the Batiste cans xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete