Saturday 11 May 2013

MUA Nail Polish- Fever Red

I picked this up yesterday in a rush as I was in need of a red polish to go with an outfit for that evening. As I was at my boyfriends place I didn't have my collection with me and I didn't want to spend lots of money as I already have a few reds at home. This fitted the bill perfectly at a mere quid.
I did an awful job as I was up against the clock but I can't complain about the formulation. It did need two coats as the first was a little thin and on the pinky side but once the second coat was on it transformed into the red as it appears in the bottle. It's still not a fire engine sort of red but I like it all the same. The brush is narrow but I appreciate that with colours like this as it allows me to be more careful. I can't really comment on how long it lasts as I only applied it yesterday evening and then messed them up by not giving it long enough to dry before faffing around. I'll have to try it again with a top coat and more time! In any case for a pound you can't complain too much. I only hope it doesn't stain my nails as I've been trying to get them a normal colour again for ages! I did use a base coat but that doesn't always work. Fingers crossed I don't end up with  the dreaded orangey nails!


2 comments:

  1. for a pound can't go wrong, and i can confirm it didn't stain! woo! haha

    ReplyDelete