Saturday 11 May 2013

Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick - 08

Like a lot of people I gave into temptation when these lipsticks appeared on Fragrance Direct at the bargainous price of  £1.99. I was good though, I only got 1! I wanted this shade when it first came out but never got around to actually getting it so I'm pleased I finally have it in my mitts. The pinky/mauvey brown  shade is really easy to wear and is perfect for work as it looks like I've made an effort but isn't over the top. Not that I even have to look like I've made an effort when I'm just dealing with 4/5 year olds all day but still! It is indeed pretty long lasting without a compromise in texture. I find it goes on lovely and smooth with no dryness. I'm not terribly fussed on the scent but you can't really detect its on.

Love the packaging, especially the little crown design on top

The bottom swatch shows one swipe and the top shows it applied more heavily

All in all a great versatile lipstick that I can see myself reaching for a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment