Tuesday 2 April 2013

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation

This foundation is all over the blogosphere at the moment but I thought I'd put my two bits in. I actually won mine in their Facebook competition alongside a poster which I'm not entirely sure what to do with.. In any case it saved me £8.99! I've got it in the shade 'Ivory' which is a really good colour match however I do find that it can make my skin look a little flat and I don't get any dewiness. My skin can be quite oily but a matte finish isn't completely flattering either. I  find it gives medium to full coverage when applied with a beauty blender sponge which is good when I need to conceal some problem areas but I have to go easy over my nose- I think too much foundation here is what causes the 'flatness'.  I've tried to apply it with my fingers but my skin is being difficult lately and I couldn't get the finish I wanted- I could see it would give lighter coverage though so it is versatile. A lot of people are a bit miffed that it doesn't have a pump but I'm really not that fussed! Just got to be a bit careful when pouring.
All in all for me it's a decent foundation but not amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment