Tuesday 12 February 2013

Nspa Melting Cleansing Gel

I've been meaning to post about this for a good while now but blogging has sort of taken a back seat. This is my third post today though so I am working on getting my blogging mojo back!
I've been using this cleanser for around a month now after getting it in Asda for about £6. I didn't really need another cleanser but I thought it might be a good cheaper alternative to Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel which I have been lusting after after seeing it on The Sunday Girl.
This cleanser is described as a 'Luxurious gel that turns to a cleansing milk'. It contains grapeseed oil and Neroli essential oil and is dermatologically approved and suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. You massage this gel into dry skin where it turns more oily in texture. It is then turned into a cleansing milk when massaged again with warm water and rinsed off. This does indeed feel rather luxurious and is perfect for when my skin is feeling a little dry. The scent is also very pleasant. I do find though that I need to use this twice when I am wearing a lot of foundation in order to fully shift it. I sometimes use this with a muslin cloth too to make sure every scrap of makeup is removed. Contact with the eyes should be avoided so I use a separate eye makeup remover, which I do anyway with most cleansers.
This hasn't been my sole cleanser as I'm using about 3 on rotation, but I am really happy with it and would definitely recommend it.


Have you tried this? What did you think?

1 comment:

  1. I've looked at this in Asda myself and wondered if it is any good. It is good to see an n-spa review.

    xx

    ReplyDelete