Sunday 18 November 2012

Ritessens Velvet Cleansing Milk

I've been using this for quite a while now after getting it in the October JolieBox. This came at an ideal time as the colder weather has been making my skin more dry and my usual foaming cleansers have been feeling a little stripping. This is a french brand and as far as I'm aware is only available in France. This could be annoying but in truth whilst I do like this it's not something I would repurchase as I feel there are many similar products on the market. This one does however have the added benefit of containing argan oil. I say benefit but it's not like I can see a massive difference in my skin. It has a lovely creamy texture that feels very nourishing. It also smells very pleasant- sort of citrussy. I simply smooth this onto my skin, massage it in a bit, then remove with cotton pads. It does a good job of removing makeup but it can't be used on the eyes which is a bit annoying. As with a lot of cream cleanser it does leave a slight film on the skin. Some people may need the extra moisture but I still have to be careful to avoid even more spots so I do a final rinse with water. All in all this has been a great product to try out and I can see myself finishing the tube. 


What cream cleansers would you recommend? I've got the No7 Hot Cloth cleanser but I'm definitely interested in hunting out another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment