Saturday 10 November 2012

Feel like a change...

I'm bored of my hair! I'm debating whether to go darker but I'm really not sure! I've been blonde always (bar a short while at University-I'll add a piccie below)and have been having highlights since I was about 11 or 12, but I'm thinking now is a good time for a bit of a revamp. If I do decide on a colour change, even if it is just a few more lowlights to 'bring it down' for winter, I'll definitely get it done at a salon. My last go at home dying went horribly wrong. I enlisted my friend to do my highlights, as she had actually done it well previosly, and O.M.G words cannot describe how much of a tit I looked! It was so uneven. Worst thing was I had my graduation a week later and was going on holiday the next day! Nightmare! Thankfully I was able to be fitted in at the last minute and got it corrected. Phew. In the end we blamed the rubbishy cap! Anyways, just a bit of random babbling to while away my Saturday night! Have you had any hair disasters or planning any changes?

This was about 2 years ago now. I do believe it was a Casting Creme Gloss colour!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a fully train hair stylist, If you want some advise for your hair i'd say a few layers in the front maybe a side fringe colour is so vast you really could go for anything. In a few weeks I will probably just ombre my hair for christmas :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo really! I'd love to experiment with fringes but I have a cowlick so it never sits right, very annoying! I'll definitely be getting some more layers put back in. At the moment it is pretty similar to the pick about,only blonde! It's really thick so I nearly always get it thinned out a bit too

      Delete
    2. I think your hair would look amazing layered into your face so it frames it more like a picture :) thinning out is always an option something like this would look lush http://allwomenstalk.com/the-4-best-hairstyles-for-busy-moms/3/ the heavier the fringe the better it will sit :) x

      Delete