Thursday 18 October 2012

NYC Boundless Berry

A predictable shade for the season but gorgeous none the less! Better still it was only 99p from Fragrance Direct. I really like how NYC polishes apply and this isn't any different, it took the standard two coats for opacity and isn't too thick or thin- same goes for the brush too. A staple for any polish collection surely!

Very sophisticated I feel!
*UPDATE!!!* This polish didn't even last a day on my nails and started to completely peel off in massive, nearly whole, chunks! I am a very miffed Laura but I feel it is down to the base and top coat I used rather than the actual polish itself. I used my new NYC turbo dry topcoat and I'm thinking that is the culprit! I'm going to redo them tonight using a different one and will report back on my findings.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Gotta love fragrance direct!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I go on it I'm so tempted to get more stuff-mostly polishes!

      Delete
  2. Thanks, for 99p you can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete