Monday 15 October 2012

Essie A Crewed Interest

This is one of the bargain polishes from Fragrance Direct that everyone and their dog took advantage of! The wide (but not too wide) brush made this really easy to apply but it did take 3 coats for a even finish. I might have gotten away with 2 though if I had been more careful. It also dried to a smooth shiny finish and I like the bright creamy peach colour even if both my mum and sister are not keen! Once I'd finished the result reminded me of another polish I've got, the Collection 2000 one in Fruit Loop. This is a bit lighter than Fruit Loop but they are very similar and is a cheaper option. I also tried out my new NYC turbo dry top coat (99p from Fragrance Direct) and it did indeed dry very quickly. There were a few tiny bubbles on some of my nails but that might have been because I shook it beforehand! 


1 comment:

  1. I love fragrance direct i've ordered from them loads! I also use cosmetic fairy they are like fragrance direct but a smaller company. I really want to try that top coat too!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete