Monday 8 October 2012

Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel For Oily Sensitive Skin

I used to use this product quite a bit a while back when I had a load of samples of it. I then forgot about until the other day when I found another tube of it hiding and thought I'd use it to help with my stubborn spots that nothing seems to be shifting! I only used it last night but it does seem to have reduced the spots on and around my chin and it feels a lot smoother. It lathers up great so a little goes a long way and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight. The scent is fresh and pleasant and it is soap free with a pH of 5.5 so it shouldn't mess with your skins balance. I would definitely buy a full size tube of this- once I've gotten through the mountain of other cleansers I've got that is!


Hope you all had a good weekend. I'm not a happy bunny today I have to say as my car had to go to the garage on Friday and so I've had to miss out on a days work whilst also annoying my agency person for not telling her in time :( That combined with a bit of a wobble last night (over The Knob, as always) means I'm not feeling my best! Think I'll paint my nails with one of my new Models Own polishes to try and cheer me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment