Saturday 13 October 2012

Cosmo Missguided Lip Splash freebie

I picked up the November Cosmo the other day for £3.50 (ouch) and with it came a Missguided Lip Splash. I chose the purpley shade 'Fashion'. Now this a really bright fuchsia lip gloss! It also has blue shimmer running through it making it pretty unusual as well as giving it some dimension in different lights. This would have been great teamed up with the Purple Haze lippie I was wearing the other day. Less is probably more though with this one! Unless you're really into statement lips! It's a standard doe foot applicator and is a fairly standard product in general. A fun item to have in my collection though.


Have you picked up this freebie yet? What shade did you go for? Betting the peach will be a popular choice. Oh and it also came with a little sample of the new OralB toothpaste.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh wow! That's so bright haha, I love magazine freebies. I always get the ones with benefit make-up and stock up LOL!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete