Sunday 26 August 2012

My Lipstick Collection

Today I thought it would be fun to share with you my lipstick collection. I was initially going to include all my lip products including lip glosses and balms but it would have been a giant post. I think it's going to be pretty long as it is- I didn't think I had that many! Anyways I've grouped them up by brand. Well until the end when I started to get a little bored and my arm was getting sore from continually rubbing at it with tissues!
So firstly here's where I keep my lip stuffs. It's part of a little tower of three containers like this. I have one for my face, eye and lip products.

 
Cute Chococat sticker :)
Onwards!..And apologies for the pics, I know they're not the best quality!
 


 17 Mirror Shine lippies in Purple Haze, Flirtini, Nudist Peach, Belle and Beehive.

 


MUA - Shade 7, 11, 3, 8, 16 (Nectar)

 
 
Collection 2000- Cotton Candy Cream Puff lip cream, Mango Tango, Sweet Tart (both Lasting Colour range)
 
 
Revlon- Honey Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, Pink Velvet, Fire & Ice (both Super Lustrous formula)  Berry Smoothie Colourburst Lip Butter.
 

 

Elf- Mineral Moisturising Lip Tint in Blush, Nicely Nude (Mineral). Sleek- Liqueur, Barely There (both Sheen formula).
 
 
 
Rimmel- Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses lip tint in Perpetual Plum, Red Fever (Colour Show Off). Maybelline- Pink Brown (Color Sensational). W7 Matte lipstick In The Pink. Sally Hansen- Pink Blossom (Natural Beauty Color Comfort Lip Color). Beauty UK- In The Buff. Natural Collection- Rose Bud (Moisture Shine).
 
 
 
So there you have it! My lippie collection. If anything doing this has made me realise that I need to be showing a lot of them some more love! I've got some gorgeous colours but I just don't reach for them as often as I should. I do think some colours however look better swatched than they do on my lips, strangely. I'm going to be on a mission now to mix things up a bit instead of always going for the same ones.  Maybe I'll do a week of wearing a different lipstick each day, no excuses! 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment