Wednesday 25 July 2012

Sunshine Shopping

I blame the sunshine today for moar spending! I didn't really want to stay in so thought I could have a wander around town but, alas, it's not without it's temptations!
Firstly I spotted this pretty bracelet set in H&M for £3.99, there's 5 in the set so quite the bargain really. Plus the colours looks so good together, really summery and cheerful! Nice veiny hand there.


I also went into Home Bargains and wasn't sure if I needed any more shampoo. I don't think I really do but I got it anyway! It's Gum Hair Salon Expertise Double Cream Super Rich Californian Walnut Moisturising Shampoo. Phew. It claims to restore manageability and boost shine. The fragrance is described as 'A sumptuous blend of walnut & white ginger, one of our stylists' favourites.' Aw. I bet they feel special. I don't really get a strong ginger scent, more of a biscuity-ness. It is pleasant though! I shall try it out tonight I think along with the matching conditioner that I also got. They were £1.69 each and are both 400ml bottles.


I also needed a new notebook to scribble stuff down in. I'm aware I do have my My Melody one but it's so cute I can't bring myself to use it! How sad. But I liked the sausage dog on this one and for a pound you can't go wrong!


Mother kindly treated me to some flip flops and sandals too. Both pairs were very bargainous at £1 and £5. I think the neon orange ones are from the kids section but it's not like you can tell. Just need to paint my toes something bright now too- thinking neon pink would go nicely! I got the flip flops in size 3/4  because my mum's got the same ones but in pink in size 5/6 ( what I would usually get) but they felt quite big when I tried them on. Annoyingly these could be a tad bigger but they'll do for in the garden!





3 comments:

  1. love the little bracelets from H&M, they are super cute and right on trend for summer!! :)

    xx

    http://luckynumber7-lozz7.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks! yours new follower i would appreciate if u follow me back
    http://beautifullflavya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete