Wednesday 13 June 2012

Body Lishuss! Bargain Body Butter

This was an impulse buy at Poundland- I only got it because I like almond scented products. I definitely do not need any more moisturisers! I already have loads of butters and lotions that I'm just not using. I generally find moisturising a faff, I don't have the patience or time to be applying it all and then letting it sink in. Whilst I rarely do a full body application I have been making a bigger effort to apply it to my legs and arms. My legs can get dry and flaky looking so they do tend to get more attention, especially after shaving.
For a mere pound though I thought this was worth a try at least. Even if it does have a stupid name. I really like the scent though I don't think it will be be to everyone's taste. It smells like playdoh to me, which I love! It also smells cakey which I also love. I do love cake. Hehe reminds me of this amazing song here.
It has a nice thick texture but it could be easier to rub in. Doesn't seem to melt in as smoothly as my Soap & Glory or Body Shop ones, which is to be expected I suppose at such a low price point. I think I'll use this mostly on my feet before bed to help get my hooves softer.
They also do this in other scents-I think I've seen Strawberry, Coconut and Mango but the range seems to change every time I visit.



4 comments:

  1. I tried this a while back in cocoa butter - for the price it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :D I'm the same, an overflowing stash of moisturisers that I don't use. I saw this and really wanted to buy but stopped myself because of my collection. Your post has convinced me to get it now though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only justified it coz it was a pound! I'm actually working through my collection now-trying to use one up that I got like 2 and a half years ago!!

      Delete